| Nicole
About me
My best feature is my sense of humor.
It helps me a lot to deal with life challenges.
I joke a lot but it does not mean I cannot be serious.
It's just my lifestyle :-))) My friends also say that I have a great personality - whatever it means :-).
Oh yeah - my primary photo is recent - September 26, 2006 :-)))
I have heard some scary stories about 20-years old (or was it in some movie?) pictures posted on dating sites :-))
So if you don't believe me you will have to meet me and see for yourself :-)
I am genuine, honest, sincere, affectionate, kind and trustworthy, also classy and sophisticated without being afraid to get a little dirty and sweaty while enjoying outdoors activities.
I love pets and am definitely a cat person although I like some dogs (Jack Russell Terrier for instance) :-) Honesty, trustworthiness, kindness and ability to be an understanding person is very important to me in a man as well as being intelligent, well educated, cultured and open-minded, preferably without kids and living in Florida.
Coffee and a conversation at a nice quiet place is always a good starter for getting to know each other…
I like cute European-style cafes or restaurants with live jazz
you can find me at this free dating site
|
|---|
JENN
About me
Where to begin...I would consider myself to be a nice person but also I can be a little fiesty at times.
I try to give a 100% at anything I do. I'm not materialistic and I appreciate everything I have.
I'm honest, its too hard to be anything else.
I would consider myself to be confident and dependable, someone that you could count on.
I'm very active but also enjoy staying at home whenever possible.
Family is important. I love being a mother.
The unconditional love that a child gives is amazing I wouldn't give it up for the world! What type of man I'm I looking for?
I would be interested in somebody who is confident in who they are and where they want to go.
Definitely has to have a sense of humor. I like a man to be a man but still have a sensitive side and want to snuggle.
Somebody who doesn't mind holding hands in public and good stuff like that.
Has to like kids.
Someone who thinks family is important, has integrity and knows how to communicate. Someone to share my life with.
I guess at this point if you want to know more you can send me an e-mail or a wink. Have a good one and thanks for reading!
you can find me at this free dating site
Erica
About me
I am looking for friends at first and if it goes anywhere from there so be it.
I am pretty shy at first but once I get to know you I become totally opposite.
I like to try new things and be spontaneous when of course school permits it.
My education is on the top of the list with things that are important to me.
I love to have a good laugh.
I like to watch comedies, going to improv clubs, and listening to/telling any kind of jokes.
I would like to meet someone who has a good sense of humor, is kind and loves to live life.
As with most girls I love romantic stuff but you never know what romantic might be until you try it.
I also love sports such as Cheerleading, I like to participate and watch this on the TV.
I cheered for 13 years until I had to go to college and then I didnt have any time.
Another sport that means a lot to me is Football. So a guy who is a crazy football fan would be great.
Redskins, Patriots, and VT are my teams but I don’t hate other teams a little competition never hurt anyone.
Superbowl weekend should be a federal holiday:). I would like to meet someone who is independent but also lets me be who I am.
Someone who will like me for who I am and not try to change me; I don’t like to change others either.
I dislike controlling people, if you like to control people I am not the girl for you.
I also do not like drama, unless I am watching a play on Broadway :).
I am Christian and would like to meet someone who is Christian it doesn’t matter the denomination.
I do have one tattoo, on my ankle, if you want to know more just ask.:)
you can find me at this free dating site
Selecting an Internet Dating Site
There are a proliferation of dating websites available to both general and specialist groups today. From professional agencies like
LoveBrowser.com which deal with thousands of profiles worldwide, to those which concentrate purely on a single religion, sexuality or location. I would never advocate selecting just a single specialist dating site at first because you really are putting all your eggs in one basket.
Most dating sites have security and privacy policies and those that don't are best avoided. By security we mean that they vet their members, they have policies and terms of use allowing people to be removed, or barred from the site. They may have protective measures in place to ensure that the members dating online will not face any serious annoyance when logged in. On top of that some sites will register with data protection registrars and have a strict password system protecting accounts.
The very best dating sites will be aware particularly of women's issues when dating online and will have a positive policy allowing women members to block those who they do not wish to communicate with, without repercussions. There are some sites that penalize for blocking and we would never advocate you to use them.
Email should always be a private affair when dating online and the top dating sites usually keep your email within the site itself so that you have a protected in box but messages are never transmitted to your real world address. Instant messaging is increasingly seen as very important when dating online and allows instant communication with other members who are online at that time. This facilitates easy and private chats which can lead to positive relationship building.
Chat rooms don't occur on all dating websites but we see them as very useful for new daters and socialites who love to chat to many people at once. It is a good way of getting your typing and chat skills on top form. The best sites allow you to use a different name in a chat room to your regular profile to maintain anonymity levels. The other communication feature we now see increasingly is voicemail. Apart from being able to communicate online it is very useful to be able to lave voice messages and listen too without ever giving out a real phone number. Site s such as LoveBrowser.com utilize secure voicemail box Ids and passwords through a common number allowing people to send and receive voice messages between themselves and members they like.
Here are some key things I believe you should always keep in mind when attempting to use the Internet for romance.
Use a professional introduction agency, one that has been established for at least 3 years
Use an Internet dating specialist firm, not some extra which is an afterthought
Use an agency that allows free profile registration for all members
Use an online service that allows you to post more than one photo for free
Use a dating services agency that has a secure ecommerce system
Do not use completely free agencies as you don't often get top quality services
Do find an online agency that offers email and messaging that are onsite
Don't use agencies that insist on sending emails to your own inbox
The best Internet dating specialists offer you great customer service
Use an agency that is appealing and relaxed and suits your style
Don't go for agencies that pay for adverts to catch your eye, they are not always the best
Look for online agencies that provide detailed dating articles and advice
Make sure that the online agency includes their full address and phone number
International websites usually have the best variety of member profiles
Find an Internet agency that is willing to chat about any issues you may have
Use an agency that offers different methods of secure payment
Some of the best dating agencies allow payment in different currencies
It is essential that you can Browse & Find profiles for free
Make sure that the search facilities are fast and suit your style of searching
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home